Sensor Integration Guide#
The Configuration Administration API provides endpoints for creating, retrieving, and managing configurations.
The API uses role based access control so any interaction will be limited by the requesting user’s role(s).
Sensors are entities (analog or digital) that transmit data to Argus’ Agents for eventual processing and analysis. They have a specific Type and exist at one of a Customer’s defined Locations or a Global Location.
The roles most relevant to Sensor interactions are
Users can interact with the Sensor service’s REST API in many different ways. This guide will explore and explain them.
The Swagger API documentation is always up-to-date and lets you try out any query with your user session or an API-key.
Please read the General integration guide to learn the general concepts and common data structures used throughout the Argus API.
- Create a Sensor
- Get a Sensor
- Update a Sensor
- Enable a Sensor
- Disable a Sensor
- Bulk Disable Sensors
- Enable Monitoring for a Sensor
- Disable Monitoring for a Sensor
- Bulk Enable Monitoring for Sensors
- Bulk Disable Monitoring for Sensors
- Schedule Downtime for a Sensor
- Bulk Schedule Downtime for Sensors
- Cancel Downtime for a Sensor
- Bulk Cancel Downtime for Sensors
- Delete a Sensor
- Sensor Interface
- Sensor Status
- Sensor Type/Application